
|
Monday, January 19, 2009 It has been a month since I am back from Oslo. Exactly one month. It seems that I have been back for so long but actually it has only been a month. The experience was ok. I learnt many lessons there as well. So far, I am still picking up the pieces. I felt the distance and some feelings of loss still. Getting used isn't a problem but getting used back to what it was suppose to be is quite hard. It can be said as once lost, it is lost forever. You can never get it back anymore. For example, I can easily adapt to somewhere new easily and get used to it, but it is really hard to get used back to life in Singapore where I had stayed most of my life at. Somehow still felt tired at times managing stuffs and human realtionships. I am back to my "hole." I ponder alot last night also. I was feeling pissed off at my brother that i decided to ignore him for the time being. It is over a small thing but I just cannot stand his actions. Felt so irritated. Mentioning now makes me more hot. Forget about him. I had been pretty suay for the whole of last week. Specifically on a day. Can't remember when, but it is a day where i smash my laptop on my right feet, hdd on my left feet, hit my head against a door and call the wrong person. Many embarrassing moments involved. Now you know what are my embarrassing moments. A few days later, my laptop crash, losing some notes, pictures and documents and videos which I made for my friends. Now, the videos can really be said as one and only. So treasure it. =) Quite tired now. Good night. signing off... audrey at 10:17 PM |
|